Loading...

August 29, 2008

The Navigation Bar in Blogger

At one point I wanted to remove this feature to stand out from other blogger blogs and then somewhere along the line I decided I wanted it back for the mere reason that I enjoyed accessing my blog's settings by one click of the mouse. Whether I want it to show or not, the following code does this for me:

#navbar-iframe {
height: 0px;
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}

To show the Nav Bar - remove this code from your html code
To have no Nav Bar - insert this code in your html code right before this piece of code:

]]></b:skin>

Hope this helps!

Further reference in case the solution above did not work:

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/01/12/how-to-remove-and-hide-blogger-navbar-top-navigation-bar/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

410