Loading...

August 21, 2008

Google Affiliate Network's Official Blog!

It is very clear that the Google Affiliate Network (GAN) is pushing forward. I got an email this morning announcing the official launch of their blog:

http://googleaffiliatenetwork-blog.blogspot.com/

This is great news! I have noticed significant improvements with GAN in terms of user interface and new options available for its users in a publisher point of view. I'm sure it has been the same story in the advertiser's neck of the woods.

More about Google Affiliate Network can be found on my other post which is a compilation of various basic questions and answers that publishers like myself may have before or while using GAN's services:

http://bloggersvault.blogspot.com/2008/08/google-affiliate-network.html

I would also like to point out that the post is constantly updated as it also serves as a personal reference for me and my team with regards to the Google Affiliate Network program.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this informative post, I look forward to browsing through your blog.

Post a Comment

410